At Rugby Smiles, we say if you want to see the dentist less, see the hygienist more!
Welcome to our Dental Hygienist services, where your oral health is our top priority. If you’re seeking comprehensive dental care, a brighter smile, and a partner in your journey to maintaining excellent oral hygiene, you’ve come to the right place.
Rugby Smiles Dental Clinic offers patients the chance to see our hygienist directly without the need to see a dentist beforehand.
Easy To Manage Payment Plans
Break down the cost of your treatment into smaller, more manageable chunks with our flexible payment plans! Our payment plans are totally adaptable to you and your treatment plan.
Find Out More
What Does a Dental Hygienist Do?
Dental hygienists play a vital role in your oral health journey. They are skilled professionals specializing in:
- Professional Teeth Cleaning: Dental hygienists perform thorough teeth cleanings, removing plaque, tartar, and stains to leave your teeth looking and feeling their best.
- Oral Health Assessment: They examine your gums, teeth, and overall oral health, identifying potential issues and helping to prevent dental problems.
- Personalised Oral Care: Your dental hygienist will create a personalized oral care plan, including recommendations for at-home dental care, to ensure the long-term health of your smile.
- Education and Guidance: Hygienists educate patients on the importance of oral hygiene and provide guidance on proper brushing, flossing, and dietary choices.
The Benefits of Dental Hygiene
- Preventive Care: Regular visits to a dental hygienist help prevent dental issues such as cavities, gum disease, and tooth loss.
- Improved Oral Health: Professional cleanings and assessments lead to better oral health, fresh breath, and a brighter smile.
- Personalised Advice: Your dental hygienist will offer guidance tailored to your unique dental needs, helping you maintain a healthy, radiant smile.
FAQ: Dental Hygienist
We understand you may have questions about dental hygienist services. Here are some common questions and their answers:
How often should I see a dental hygienist?
It's recommended to visit a dental hygienist every six months for routine cleanings and check-ups. However, the frequency may vary based on your individual needs.
Is dental hygiene painful?
Dental hygiene procedures are generally painless. The dental hygienist will ensure your comfort throughout the process.
Can a dental hygienist help with gum disease?
Yes, dental hygienists are trained to detect and treat gum disease. Regular cleanings and professional advice can help manage and prevent gum issues.
Do I need to see a dentist and a dental hygienist?
Both dental hygienists and dentists play important roles in your oral health. While hygienists focus on cleanings and preventive care, dentists provide comprehensive dental treatments.
Do dental hygienists offer teeth whitening?
Our dental hygienists offer teeth whitening services as part of their comprehensive oral care options.
Get in touch with us
Wy Choose Us
Even if you are not a member of our practice, you can see our hygienist for a range of treatments.
Rugby Smiles Dental Clinic offers appointments for all patients to see our dental hygienist without the need to see a dentist beforehand.
Even if you are not a member of our practice, you can come and see our hygienist for a range of treatments.
- Scale and polishes to remove plaque and tartar
- Combating Gingivitis and bleeding gums
- Applying preventative measures to keep your teeth and gums strong
- Teeth Whitening
Our hygienist is available for just £90 for half an hour to ensure the overall health of your mouth is at optimum level.
If you are interested in direct access to hygiene services, give us a call to book an appointment or to find out more.
For Patients with Dental Implants
For our patients with dental implants, we recommend 3-monthly hygiene appointments to ensure the longevity and health of your implants.
Partner with Us for a Healthier Smile
Your oral health is a crucial part of your overall well-being. Our skilled dental hygienists are here to partner with you on your journey to a healthier, more radiant smile. Contact us today to schedule your dental hygiene appointment and take the first step toward maintaining excellent oral health